Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Music

I'm a worship leader, and every now and then there are times when it seems like great worship albums come out non stop.  It gets hard just to keep up with all the new music coming out as well as trying to introduce the songs that capture your heart to your congregation.  The past couple of months have been like this for me.  There is just too many amazing new worship songs to introduce and not enough Sundays.  I thought I might share a few of my favorite new albums and songs.   Check them out if you get a chance.  Enjoy.

Elevation Worship's new album is amazing!  I am loving the song For The Honor and All Things New.
Bethel Live's new album is equally amazing.  I am actually introducing Furious this week.  I love their new version of this.
Rend Collective Experiment has a great new album out and I can't wait to do a couple songs off this.  Check out their version of Be Thou My Vision.
Jesus Culture Awakening has blown my mind.  Buy this album! Every song is amazing.
Matt Redman is amazing and this is my favorite album he has ever done.  I've already introduced 3 songs off this record and every one of them has become a congregational favorite.
Finally Gungor.  The album Ghost Upon The Earth is probably my favorite album of last year.  It's hard to say that when Coldplay released an album last year, but it could be true.




No comments:

Post a Comment