Monday, November 21, 2011

A Bunch Of Passion

Recently my family and I have become kind of obsessed with the PS22 Choir.  We all love to gather around the computer and watch these kids sing their hearts out.  I'm sure they are old news to most of you, but for me it's fresh.  I think what I dig most about these videos is the passion of the choir director.  I keep thinking how there are thousands and thousands of public school music teachers all over the world doing very similar things in music class, but this guy had an amazing vision to do something different.  To take something very ordinary and make it extraordinary.  A couple million youtube hits later and he has inspired tons of people including me.






What could we do/change in our jobs and everyday life to inspire the world and become extraordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment