Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Years Best

Ok, so I would say that I'm border line obsessed with music.  I spend hours and hours every week just listening to music.  It's what inspires me to do my job, and it also is my job.  I get so pumped up when my favorite bands are releasing new material, or a friend of mine shows me a new band that's up and coming.  This has been an amazing year for music, and I thought that as the year comes to an end I might share with you some of my favorite albums of 2011.  These are in no particular order, all of them are equally amazing in their own way.

Coldplay (Mylo Xyloto), Gungor (Ghost Upon The Earth), Death Cab For Cutie (Codes And Keys), Bon Iver (Bon Iver), Adele (21), Kye Kye (Young Love), Matt Redman (10,000 Reasons)





























No comments:

Post a Comment