Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inspiration

Inspiration is everywhere.  You just have to know where to look.  Right?  I am constantly on this journey to be inspired.  If it's to write the best song or pick a perfect worship package, or to be the best dad and husband I can be.  I need inspiration for all these things.  
Lately I've realized that I need some new sources of inspiration.  For so long I have relied on my voice to sing.  It's my job it's what I do, but I've decided it's time to move past what I'm used to doing, in hopes that it may lead to something even better.  A new voice and new inspiration.  Which brings me here, with you.  My hope is that we can share together and inspire each other to be better and do greater things than ever before.  I look forward to it.  Here are a few things that have inspired me lately.  Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment